Meet Miami, Oklahoma
You’re searching for a new Miami, Oklahoma residence, and it’s great that you’re doing some initial research. From sea to shining sea, small towns have personalities all their own, and ours is no different. One thing is certain, however: once you’ve settled here, you’ll be proud to call Miami home. Some highlights of the area are listed below. Read through them, and then give us a call at (918) 542-5378 to discover how you can secure an apartment at The Lofts at St. James Court.
- Miami, Oklahoma is home to approximately 15,000 residents.
- To set yourself apart from the locals, pronounce Miami the way the residents of that Florida city with the same name pronounce theirs. Here, we refer to Miami as My-am-uh. Say it a few times before you go out in public!
- The city is named after an Indian tribe, and many Indian tribes have their headquarters here. One of the largest draws for business here in Miami is the Indian casinos. There are ten within thirty miles of The Lofts at St. James Court.
- Northeastern Oklahoma A&M (commonly called NEO) is nearby. It’s a popular junior college, especially for students looking to complete their associate degrees. The institution offers a wide variety of two-year programs.
- The Lofts at St. James Court is located right in the middle of Miami’s downtown area. As a resident, you’ll be within walking distance of the courthouse, the library, and a host of entertainment venues.
Find your ideal Miami, Oklahoma apartment home here at The Lofts.